Where do I apply for health care assistance?
An application can be picked up at the contracted Medical Provider’s Business Office or at the Chaves County Healthcare Office at #1 St. Mary’s Place Suite 160, Roswell, NM 88203. You may also call 505-624-6535 or 505-624-6545 and an application will be mailed to you.

Show All Answers

1. Where do I apply for health care assistance?
2. Do I have to be a Chaves County Resident? What about my income?
3. What is required when I return my application?
4. Can I apply if I don’t have a bill?
5. Is there a time limit for applying?
6. Must I complete a different application if a different household member has a medical bill?
7. Will my medical bills be paid in full? Does it cover Medicare and Insurance balances?
8. What is my responsibility?